tracks in Nabugabo Triathlon


For those who fear cold water: no problem. The lake is relatively shallow and therefor has a pleasant temperature. There are NO reported cases of Bilharzia. We swim in the Lake for years and are still Bilharzia free. A safety boat and canoes will make sure that assistance is ready if needed. 

cycling track

The shorter race will take this track once and the longer race will take this twice. Starting point is Nabugabo Holiday Center. You will pass through some villages. 75% of the track is really "off-road", through fields, forests and small villages (well-indicated with marshals and signposts!). The remaining 25% is on a small murram road.